客服邮箱: [email protected]
Welcome to Bitz and our own websites! Bitz (“Bitz” or the “Website”) is a platform that provides digital asset trading services (hereafter refer to as the “Services”). Before you use any our services, please read the user agreement (the “Agreement”, this “Agreement”) thoroughly and carefully to fully understand the terms, and pay special attention to exempt clauses, limitation clauses, arbitration clauses and resolution clauses. You have to be legally bound to the terms (the “Terms”) of this Agreement prior to using the products and the services. If you do not comply with all the terms and conditions of the Agreement, please do not access to or use the services.
Bitz reserves the right to amend the Agreement, including but not limited to any rules, policies and guides of the Website. We may inform our users through site announcement, inbox or messages. We reserve the right not to notify you individually. Please review and pay attention to the Agreement which might be revised from time to time. The amendments will apply to all the Services, if you don’t agree with the revised terms, please do not access to the Website. By continuing to register or access to the Services or the Website, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the Agreement and the amended Terms.
When access to BitZ and trade digital assets with other users, users undertake to abide by the following rules of digital asset transaction of BitZ:
When users review digital assets transaction information, users shall read all the content of transaction carefully and thoroughly, including but not limited to prices, amount, commission fees, buy or sell. Users shall agree with all contents of the transaction before continue to click the button to start the trade.
After reviewing and confirming the trading information, user can place an order. Upon submission of the order, users are deemed to authorize BitZ to conclude the transaction through trade matching. BitZ will automatically settle the transaction without advance notice to users when trade details of a counterparty match user’s expected price.
Users can review and check trading particulars on trading history.
Before the delegation is agreed upon, users have right to revoke or revise the delegation at any time.
1. BitZ is dedicated to provide secure and compliant services to users. We undertake to understand and comply with Know Your User (“KYU”) and Anti Money Laundering (“AML”) regulations and rules and we shall not violate KYU and AML policy. Within reasonable control, we shall take necessary measures and employ necessary technics to provide secure service to you, and we shall do everything to save you from losses caused by money laundering of suspects.
2. The KYU and AML policy is a synthetic international policy system, covering KYU and AML policies in different jurisdictions you locate in. The wholesome compliance framework ensures us to operate legally and sustainably on a global scale.
3.We declare that users are prohibited to use the Website to engage in money laundering, smuggling, commercial bribery and any other illegal activities. If such an event is found, we shall suspend accounts involved and report to public security agents.
Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering Policy is as follows:
1. Promulgate Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering Policy and update it from time to time to meet the requirement of corresponding laws and regulations;
2. Issue and update guiding principles and rules of platform operation, attend trainings held by the authorities and provide trainings to employees. Our employees shall provide full service in strict accordance with laws, regulations and rules of platform operation.
3. Design and finish programs for internal monitoring and transaction control, such as stringent authentication, establishing professional teams which are solely in charge of anti-money laundering and reviewing occurred transaction periodically.
4. We hold the risk aversion concept and exercise due diligence and constant supervision for users’ background. The identity documents, address proof and transaction records will be kept for no less than 6 years. When we are required to provide suspicious transaction records by judiciary authorities, we will cooperation with authorities to combat money laundering and other crimes in accordance with the law.